Wouldn’t it be fantastic if every piece of sheet music had a play button?
Now with ScanScore, it has!
– Scan printed and digital sheet music
– Play back your score
– Make edits and corrections to the notes
– Transpose notes, staves or the whole score
– Export your score for further processing in another program*
* Like MuseScore, Dorico, Sibelius, FORTE, Capella, Notion or Finale
Scan your sheet music and listen to it.
– Scan the sheet music with your preferred scanning method
– Let it play the notes for you
– Practice your voice or your instrumental solo before an orchestra, ensemble or choir rehearsal
Scan your sheet music and transpose it.
– Transpose the whole score or just single staves directly in ScanScore
– Change the key and make it easier to play or sing along
– Adapt the score to another instrument
– Print your transposed score with just a few clicks
Scan your sheet music and edit it.
– Edit your score easily with ScanScore’s correction tools
– Export your notes (at the click of a button) to almost any music app via MusicXML or MIDI
– There you can simplify, add staves, change the layout and much more!
Portable Notes: Click “Activate License” button in license manager and it’ll work as Professional licensed.”
- click activate license & enjoy
no installation or activation required. (already activated)
Size ( 113 Mb )