If you believe that any copyrighted material has been posted on “Soft2down.com” or linked to from our search engine without permission, you should follow the steps outlined below to report this to us. Please be aware that if you make false claims about copyright infringement, you may be liable for damages (including legal fees). We recommend seeking legal advice if you are uncertain about your rights.
To report a copyright infringement claim, you must provide the following information:
- Proof that you are the authorized representative of the owner of the copyrighted material that has been allegedly infringed.
- Contact information, including a valid email address, so we can get in touch with you.
- Information about the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed, including at least one keyword that appears in “Soft2down.com” search results.
- A statement explaining why you believe the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement declaring that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- If you are reporting the infringement on behalf of a third party or as an agent, your notice must be signed by the authorized representative of the owner of the copyrighted material.
To submit your infringement claim, please send an email to [email protected]. We will respond to your email within 2-3 business days. Please note that contacting other parties, such as your internet service provider, will not expedite the process and may result in delays due to incorrect reporting procedures.