Adobe Illustrator is the de facto standard for vector graphics, and is used by designers across the board in the creation of printed materials, web content, interactive media, videos, and mobile applications, to name a few types of media.
Use a professional-grade application to craft your vector designs. Learn everything from logos and icons to illustrations and billboard design, as well as the full gamut of web and mobile graphics. Using Adobe Illustrator, you may express yourself freely.
Gains using Adobe Illustrator 2023:
- Collaboration on projects by several users
Through the cloud, many users of Illustrator can collaborate on the same file at the same time. The program enables you to get comments without having to export and deliver huge files.
- To Study Board
Illustrator’s Learn panel and search bar provide easy access to the program’s extensive documentation and training materials.
- Fonts are activated mechanically.
When you install Adobe Fonts, Illustrator will search for them and install them for you.
- Enhanced 3D Effects
You may use the 3D panel to play around with extrusion, rotation, lighting choices, and Substance effects, as well as convert vector designs into 3D format.
- A Sneak Peek at the Presentation and Edit
Make projectable slides out of artboards and preview how your documents will look after being trimmed with bleeds.
– The assembly was based on the Adobe standalone installer version 188.8.131.523, which is not freely downloadable.
– The Adobe Desktop Common module, which is always installed by the original installer, is removed from the installer, leaving only the bare minimum.
– The original installation always included the Adobe Creative Cloud module, however it has now been removed.
– The installer lets you select the location where the software will be installed, the language of the user interface, and whether or not it will be immediately accessible following setup.
– A “video carousel” showcasing the features of the software was played in the installer window.
Unlocked support for installing on Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Mobile.
Core module of Adobe Illustrator has been upgraded to version 184.108.40.2061.
A newer version of the Adobe CCX Process helper (220.127.116.11) has been installed.
The Adobe CoreSync support module has been upgraded to version 18.104.22.168.
– Added support module version 22.214.171.124 for the Adobe CC Library.
Log Transport Application and CRLog Transport Application are no longer active as they are spy modules.
You won’t see any indication that your trial has expired or that you need to sign up for a subscription on the main menu (Home screen).
The virus has been removed from the software. The cloud, libraries, and other digital resources become accessible after authentication.
Minimum System Requirements
- 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 (version 20H2 or later) ; Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
- Multi-core Intel or AMD Athlon 64 processor with 64-bit OS support and SSE 4.2
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 2 GB free hard disk space; additional free space required during installation
- Video card with 1 GB VRAM (4 GB recommended) and support for OpenGL 4.x
- Screen resolution of 1024×768 (1920×1080 recommended)
- To use the Touch workspace, a tablet/monitor with touch input is required running Windows 10 (Microsoft Surface Pro 3 recommended)
- Internet connection and registration required to access online services
Download Links | Size : 1.89 GB | Password: www.soft2down.com