Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Build 22621.1485 (Non-TPM) (x64) Multilingual Pre-Activated – It’s the end of the month, which means new Windows 11 preview versions are available. KB5023778 is assigned to the unique Windows 11 22H2 release number 22621.1485. This is an optional OS preview upgrade with numerous modifications and improvements. Let us now learn more about the March trial version.
- This non-security upgrade contains quality enhancements. When you open this Knowledge Base article:
- New! This upgrade to Microsoft Defender for Endpoint includes numerous new features and enhancements. See Microsoft Defender for Endpoints for more details.
- This update fixes a problem with the complexity policy options for PINs. They are completely disregarded.
- This upgrade resolves a problem with the Fast Identity Online 2.0 (FIDO2) PIN credential symbol. It does not show on an external monitor’s credentials page. This happens when that display is connected to a locked laptop.
- This version fixes a problem with a Clustered Shared Volume. (CSV). The CSV does not connect. If you activate BitLocker and local CSV managed protectors, and the system recently flipped the BitLocker keys, this happens.
- This upgrade resolves a problem affecting Active Directory Users and Computers. It no longer responds. This happens when you use TaskPad view to activate or stop multiple items at once.
- The upgrade resolves a problem with the Remote Procedure Call Service. (rpcss.exe). The problem could result in a race situation between the Distributed Component Object Model (DCOM) endpoint mapping and the Microsoft Remote Procedure Call (RPC) endpoint mapper.
- This fix resolves a problem with Microsoft PowerPoint. On the Azure Virtual Desktop, it ceases reacting. This happens when you use Think-Cell Features.
- This upgrade resolves a problem with Windows Search. Windows Search does not work within Windows folder files.
- This change has an impact on the Group Policy Editor. It includes Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.3 in the collection of protocols that can be configured.
- The Arab Republic of Egypt is affected by this change. The update is in favour of the government’s 2023 daylight saving time shift directive.
- This upgrade has an impact on jscript9Legacy.dll. It includes ITracker and ITrackingService to prevent MHTML from failing to react.
- This upgrade resolves a problem with the Microsoft HTML Application Host. (HTA). When you enable Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC) User Mode Code Integrity (UMCI) enforced mode, this problem prevents code execution that utilises Microsoft HTA.
- The Group Policy Management Console is affected by this change. It fixes a programming issue in the Group Policy Preferences pane.
- This upgrade resolves a problem with the Windows Remote Management (WinRM) software. The customer sends back an HTTP server error code. (500). This problem happens when the Storage Migration Service executes a move task.
- This version fixes a problem with Desired State Configuration. It removes its previously set choices. This happens when metaconfig.mof is absent.
- This version resolves a problem with Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) option 119 – Domain Search Option. The problem prevents you from employing a connection-specific DNS Suffix Search List.
- This update tackles an uncommon problem that could result in an input location being null. During hit testing, you may encounter this problem if you try to transform a physical point to a logical point. As a result, the machine generates a halt error.
- This upgrade resolves a problem with the Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP) certificate. Some SCEP certificate deployments are reported as unsuccessful by the system. Instead, the system should indicate that they are waiting.
- This upgrade resolves a problem with the new Windows Runtime (WinRT) API. This problem prevents a programme from asking for location data using MBIM2.0+.
- This update corrects a documented problem with kiosk device settings. It may not work if you have allowed automatic login. These devices remain on the password page after Autopilot has finished provisioning. This problem appears after installing upgrades issued January 10, 2023 and later.
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM: 2 gigabyte (GB).
- Free space on hard disk: 25 gigabytes (GB).
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or a newer version.
- Additional requirements to use certain features.
- To use touch you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
- To access the Windows store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels
How to Install
- Create Bootable with rufus
- Install & Enjoy !!!