The video editor is designed for editing video files and creating complex videos with various visual and audio effects. The program has a simple and intuitive interface and rich functionality, allowing you to create videos with minimal effort.
They chose VSDC Video Editor over similar solutions for the following reasons:
- Support for all popular video/audio formats and codecs
- Powerful Chroma Key tool to remove green background
- A large set of trendy video effects, filters, and transitions
- Essential tools such as zoom, charts, 360 video editing, and color correction
- Convenient export profiles that make saving videos for various devices a breeze
- Lowest system requirements – VSDC works even on outdated PCs!
VSDC Pro users, for example, can:
- Use motion tracking: apply any object’s movement trajectory to a text title, a mask, or an image
- Sync video effects to the beat: link any video effect parameters to the sound volume and frequency
- Work with audio waveforms: use a handy sound graph to precisely edit tracks.
- Use video masking: apply clipping masks, inverted masks, create censorship, and more.
- Fix jittery videos recorded on the go with no special equipment – Record real-time voiceovers: add voice commentary to your video right during playback
- Make use of multi-color Chroma Key to isolate and remove any background color (not just green)
- Video editor that is non-linear
Our editor is a non-linear application. This means that, unlike most other editors, where scenes are ordered in a linear sequence, our software allows objects to be placed anywhere on the timeline and of any size. Furthermore, various parameters, as well as the shape and position of objects, can change arbitrarily over time.
- Audio and visual effects
To achieve the desired result, you can add various visual and audio effects to your videos. Because there are so many visual effects available, they are divided into five categories for ease of navigation: color correction, object transformation, object filters, transition effects, and special effects.
- Modes of blending and Instagram-like filters
Color blending is another method for customizing the appearance of your video image. You can give your video a distinct professional look by adjusting a variety of parameters. Newcomers and those looking to save time can benefit from stylish Instagram-like filters that can be applied with a single click.
- Masking \sVSDC Free Video Editor allows you to make various shaped masks for hiding, blurring, or highlighting specific elements in your video. It can be used to apply special effects both inside and outside of the masked area. One of the most common reasons for masking is to blur a person’s face in order to conceal their identity or to remove unwanted marks.
- Subpixel precision
Subpixel accuracy is used to position objects in a scene, allowing for smooth animation, rotation, transformation, and precise relative positioning.
- Popular file formats are supported.
Almost all video, image, and audio formats and codecs are supported by our software. As a result, unlike other programs, you won’t need any additional conversion tools to edit your files.
- Video production for specific multimedia devices
You can easily create videos for most popular multimedia devices, such as DVD players, iPod/iPhone/iPad, PSP, any smartphones and regular phones, Sony PlayStation, Xbox, Zune, Archos, iRiver, Creative Zen, Blackberry, MP4 players, and many others, thanks to a large set of preconfigured profiles.
- Working with graphs
You can make the following diagrams: Bar, Stacked Bar, Point, Bubble, Line, Scatter Line, Fast Line, Step Line, Spline, Area, Spline Area, Stacked Area, Stacked Spline Area, Range Bar, Gantt, Pie, Pie 3D, Torus 3D, Radar Point, Radar Line, Radar Area, Radar Spline, Radar Spline Area, Funnel, Pyramid, Pyramid 3D, High Low, Candle Stick. These objects can be based on various types of dynamically changing data. Furthermore, the appearance of diagrams (appearance of charts, coordinate axes, user-defined axes, legends, names of charts and axes, lines, labels, and other elements) is fully customizable, allowing you to tailor them to your specific needs. Integrated color themes allow you to quickly change the appearance of your charts.
- Video collection (to be included in the next program release)
You can create your own library of multimedia files with brief or detailed descriptions using the editor software. This will help you organize your video collection and make it easier to access the files you need.
- Integrated DVD burner
The editor includes a DVD burning tool, allowing you to easily burn your work to optical discs.
- Convert Video Files
The application is intended to convert video files from one format to another quickly. It has some basic video editing features, such as removing unnecessary segments, splitting your video into parts, and merging several files into one.
- Video capture on the desktop
The desktop video capture utility in the video editor saves captured footage to a video file for later processing in the editor.
- Video recording
Another feature of our editor is the ability to capture video from various video tuners, webcams, and IP cameras and save the captured footage on your computer in any format for later editing.
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 / Vista / Win7 / Win8 / Win10 (We recommend to install the latest updates and service packs as well)
- 64Bit operating system only
How to Install
- Run predone setup
- install & Enjoy
- No activation required / Instruction is Included in the folder!
Download Links | Size: 117 MB | Password : www.soft2down.com