Adobe Substance 3D Designer is the industry standard for creating distinctive materials and gives you full control over the creative process. Create 3D materials, models, mosaic textures and patterns, and environments with lighting effects. Build content from inception in a reversible node-based environment, or take advantage of Adobe Substance 3D Designer’s expanding scripting capabilities. Create precisely as you desire. Adobe Substance 3D Designer is utilized by numerous industries and is the backbone of the majority of video game and visual effects pipelines. Most 3D creation tools support Substance materials, and they can be readily integrated into any workflow.
- Nondestructive labor process
The node-based methodology permits a variety of approaches. Any step in the procedure can be altered at any time. Try everything and make modifications at any time.
- An expanding content repository
Utilize numerous nodes and filters. Create unique random sounds and patterns on any surface.
- Go beyond physical
Create parametric 3D models or combine existing elements, including curves and kitbashed models. Create parametric lights for use in any application that supports Substance.
- Compatible with your operations
Designer includes a comprehensive set of API scripts to help you customize the application to your specifications. Create and distribute robust modules using the Python scripting interface. Develop organizational tools and service schedules for your pipeline.
What has been changed by the author of the assembly:
– The assembly is based on the Adobe standalone installer version 184.108.40.2062, which is not available to the general public.
– From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Desktop Common module is cut out, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
– From the installer, the Adobe Creative Cloud module is completely cut out, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
– The installer provides a choice of installation path, as well as the ability to run the program immediately after the installation is completed.
– Unlocked the ability to install the program on Windows 10 junior versions.
– Updated Adobe Substance 3D Designer core module to version 220.127.116.1142.
– The program has already been cured. Can be used immediately after installation.
Minimum System Requirements
- 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 (version 1909 or later); 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10
- Intel Core i3 or AMD Ryzen 3 processor (Intel Core i7 or AMD Ryzen 7 processor recommended)
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060, Quadro M2200 or AMD Radeon RX 580 with 4 GB VRAM (Nvidia Geforce GTX 2080, Quadro RTX 4000 or AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT with 8 GB recommended)
- 20 GB free HDD space (30 GB SSD recommended)
How to Install
- Instruction mentioned above and also Included in the folder!
Download Links | Size : 800 Mb | Password : www.soft2down.com