Use industry-standard vector graphics tools to create logos, icons, drawings, fonts, and cartoons for print, online, video, and mobile. Millions of designers and artists use Illustrator CC to make everything from online logos and product packaging to book drawings and billboards.
Work that is iconic in any form.
Get everything you need to transform primary forms and hues into complex logos, icons, and graphics. Because Illustrator artwork is vector-based, it can resize down for mobile devices and up to billboard height while remaining crisp and gorgeous.
Beautiful writing that tells it all.
Using the finest type tools available, incorporate a business name into a logo, design a flyer, or sketch up a website design. To create typographic patterns that precisely convey your messages, add effects, control styles, and modify individual characters.
Draw notice to yourself everywhere.
Draw freehand or trace and recolour imported images to transform them into art pieces. Use your drawings in written materials, presentations, webpages, blogs, and social media.
Power arrives as usual.
With quick, responsive performance and precision instruments, it’s simple to concentrate on design rather than procedure. Use vector images in multiple papers. Integrate with Creative Cloud applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, XD, and Premiere Pro. Illustrator makes it simple to contribute artwork to drawings, videos, and other media.
Gradients in Free Form
Rich colour mixes are simple to make and give your items and artwork a more natural look and feel.
Editing on a global scale
Save time by changing repeating text or items on numerous artboards simultaneously.
Toolbar that can be customized
Add or delete tools as needed, and organize them in the manner that works best for you.
Preview of the Presentation and Trim
Create transparencies from artboards that you can easily display and share, and see how papers with bleeds will appear with the margins trimmed off.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS:Windows 10
- CPU:Multicore Intel processor (with 64-bit support) or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- RAM:4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended) for 64 bit
- Hard disk: 2 GB of available hard- disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation; SSD recommended
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- To use Touch workspace in Illustrator, you must have a touch-screen-enabled tablet/monitor running Windows 10 (Microsoft Surface Pro 3 recommended).
- GPU: OpenGL 4.x
- Optional: To use GPU Performance: Your Windows should have a minimum of 1GB of VRAM (4 GB recommended), and your computer must support OpenGL version 4.0 or greater.
How To Download
- Install the program from the given setup.
- Don’t run the application yet and close from system tray or task manager if running.
- Extract the “Crack Fix.zip” to install location” Replace all the files.
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.
- That’s it, Enjoy now 😉
Download Links | Size :1.6 GB | Password: www.soft2down.com